BSDA provides a wide range of services to its members. Key membership benefits include:
- Advice on all aspects of the industry, including technical standards, best practice and legislation.
- Assistance and advice on incident management.
- Inclusion on BSDA's website directory of member manufacturers and suppliers in the soft drinks industry, which links to your own web page to advertise your own services and brands.
- Events - opportunity to attend BSDA's Industry Lunch and other relevant events to network with members of the industry, government officials and industry related organisations.
- Publications, free or discounted, including our member-only newsletter 'Drinks Focus'.
- Training courses - substantial discounts on BSDA sector-specific training courses. Provision of solutions to members' training requirements.
- Participation in relevant BSDA committees and groups - an opportunity for relevant members of your organisation to join our committee groups and, therefore, assisting in the drafting of codes of practice, guidance etc.
- Free access to ‘assured’ advice through the BSDA’s coordinated Primary Authority partnership scheme with Buckinghamshire & Surrey Trading Standards, covering the following regulatory categories: food safety, food labelling & composition, fair trade and metrology
However, to receive the full benefits of membership, we encourage companies to participate actively, to influence the direction and policy of BSDA and to stamp your mark on legislation governing the future of your business.
BSDA relies on the input of its members, small, medium and large therefore your views and concerns are the driving force behind the work we do.