BSDA is proud of its record of providing training specific to the needs of the industry. To ensure that our training programme remains relevant to the needs and interests of our members and the industry as a whole, the core training courses we provide are constantly updated. Many companies use our training initiatives as part of their learning and development programmes.
All our training courses are provided at discounted rates for BSDA members, saving up to 50% on the non-member fee.
Core training programme
- Manufacturing Soft Drinks Today (MSDT)
- Fruit Juice Manufacture (FJM)
- Bottled Water Manufacture (BWM)
- Food Safety in Soft Drinks Today (FSSDT)
- Level 3 Award in Hazard Analysis of Critical Control Points for Food Manufacturing (HACCPL3)
- Introduction to Basic Microbiology in Soft Drinks Manufacture (IBM)
- Grocery Supply Code of Practice (GSCOP)/Groceries Code Adjudicator (GCA) - provided by British Brands Group
We also offer the following courses and workshops (some in-house) as and when demand arises:
- Levels 1-4 Awards in Food Safety for Manufacturing
- Levels 1,2 and 4 Awards in HACCP for Food Manufacturing
- Train the Trainer
- Refresher training for trainers
- Sensory analysis
Food Safety in Soft Drinks Today Training Scheme
BSDA offers a comprehensive Food Safety training scheme designed specifically for soft drink manufacturing.
Training for EHOs and TSOs
BSDA runs training workshops for EHOs and TSOs on subjects such as combating the piracy of soft drinks syrups, fruit juice authenticity, labelling legislation, foreign language labelled goods and bottled water quality. The aim is to protect both the consumer and the good name of members' brands. For further details please contact Fiona Palmer
To request further information on any BSDA training course or discuss your company's training requirements please contact Fiona Palmer